Friday, January 08, 2010

Our Journey to Matthew: Video :)

It is finally complete - I wanted to have something that would remind us of the incredible journey the Lord took us on these last couple of years, and here it is!


(There is music with it so make sure your speakers are on - it's just not the same without it!)

PS - What a weird freeze frame of Brad at the computer...and my floating miniature head! Not sure how to change that... :)



17 comments:

Much Ado said...

ok, so I am totally crying here!!! Beautiful video and a testimony to the faithfulness of God!

Leah said...

Oh my gosh. Beautiful. There should be a disclosure on this not to view at work. Hee hee. :-D I couldn't help but cry. The airport scene especially. Wow. Just beautiful

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Okay - someone get me the tissue box. For real... like the whole box.
I love this! The song is perfect and I love how you guys give God the glory for it all!

BrandiB said...

Beautiful video!!!

Jenny said...

tears tears tears! so beautiful!

Rach@In His Hands said...

Tears here, too....

That was perfect, Rachel. A beautiful way to capture the journey the Lord has blessed you with!

Rachel said...

Awesomely beautiful! I love it!

Kristy said...

Oh good grief woman! As if I don't cry enough.... I so love you guys!

Kala said...

Ok, tears in my eyes..I all I can say is Beautiful!!!

a. ancheta said...

Just beautiful, Rachel and Brad. I can hardly contain the emotion here. We're so happy for you. Matthew is adorable. Praise to our great God who is the source of all good things...and babies.

kelly said...

Oh my goodness, tears streaming down my face. Beautiful.

Britt said...

Dane and I had some tears while watching this!! It is a beautiful video! Love it!

Jasmine Bennett said...

Oh my goodness! I'm sitting here just bawling, huge tears running down my face! What a miracle!

C.A. said...

Bawled through the whole thing. Thanks for sharing.
~Carolyn

the troyers said...

I cried and cried.... and called my sisters to watch it! SOO amazing! You guys are so blessed!

Tamara said...

Rachel! This is great! I cried again, like the day he came.
I am so very happy for you!
Also, you used one of my very favorite songs. :)

Dena said...

Beautiful video! What a great way to capture the journey you took to your son.