I realized this morning that today marks 4 months that Matthew has been with us! The time seems to be flying by. Every day is so full now and we are so thankful for every moment as a family of three.
Matthew has really changed over the last month or so. He is getting more confident and seems much more happy and relaxed. He is learning new things every day which just thrill this momma to no end!
For example...today he learned to walk!
The other day he took two or three steps to Brad or I, but they were always very unsteady and mostly he was just leaning to get to us and his feet happened to move. Then all of a sudden today, this happened:
He can now take 10 or 11 steps in a row without falling! It was amazing to see him figure this out all of a sudden and I feel so blessed that we were able to see this milestone in his life. All the excitement wore him right out and he went to bed at 7pm! What a great day :)

10 comments:
Go Matthew!
How fun is that! woo hoo!!!
my favorite is that you are still holding your hands out even after he's several feet away from you:) you're such a great mommy!!!
So exciting that Matthew is starting to walk, and how wonderful that you got to witness this wonderful milestone. :-D
yay, matthew! soon you'll be chasing him all over!
In about a week, he will have forgotten how to walk and he will be on a dead RUN! Good luck with that! Ha, ha! I love that you are able to enjoy his firsts... it makes my heart happy.
He'll be running in NO TIME. I'm not kidding...they are SO FAST! I think D walked for a day or two...and went straight to a run after that. Just when I thought he couldn't get any faster...now he is at a sprint. Trouble.
Rachel - I love watching your face!
Good job Matthew! Glad we got to see it! I also LOVED seeing that proud mama watching her baby boy!!!
Oh my WORD!!!! So exciting! Go, Matthew, go!!!
Post a Comment