I *like* these lessons!
Very cute post! Those are indeed important lessons. I love the last picture--beautiful! :)
Great lessons indeed! I also LOVE seeing my husband carry around our son in the Ergo. Both of them love it...win, win!
Awesome. :) And I agree wholeheartedly with all but the first one. :) - Silly!! IT takes AT LEAST double the amount of time with "help".
I love the pictures!!! I'm excited to see my husband with the carrier!!
You are so in love with that little boy!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I *like* these lessons!
Very cute post! Those are indeed important lessons. I love the last picture--beautiful! :)
Great lessons indeed! I also LOVE seeing my husband carry around our son in the Ergo. Both of them love it...win, win!
Awesome. :) And I agree wholeheartedly with all but the first one. :) - Silly!! IT takes AT LEAST double the amount of time with "help".
I love the pictures!!! I'm excited to see my husband with the carrier!!
You are so in love with that little boy!!
Post a Comment