I can't remember if I've shared this or not, but I was born in England and lived there until the age of seven when my parents moved to Canada, and I decided I'd go with them :)
While living in England, one of my favorite tv shows was called "Postman Pat". I even rocked a fabulous Postman Pat lunch box, which I have not been able to bring myself to part with yet. Yes, I was a pretty cool kid!

I had not seen Postman Pat since my time in England, so imagine my absolute joy and pure excitement to find that one of our local channels broadcasts Postman Pat every single day! I couldn't believe it! They did change the theme song, which I was pretty devastated about, but every once in a while, Pat (the Postman) will hum or whistle the old theme song while driving along in his car...so that helps ease the pain a little :)
Matthew absolutely loves Postman Pat! Maybe it's because I put it on every day so that I can watch it and relive my childhood. Either way, when that Postman starts delivering mail, we have one happy baby (and momma) on our hands!


4 comments:
Awww! We like us a little Post Man Pat over here too! :) Now I will think of you whenever we have it on. :)
I have never heard of this Post Man Pat!
And I didn't know you lived in England! So cool!
How fun is that?! And I loooooove the lunch box. I always had a Miss Piggy riding a motorcycle lunch box, and I was so proud :)
Hey, you won't believe this either, but I actually remember you mentioning this show when we were in high school. Seriously, why does my brain hold onto this stuff and I can't remember where I left my keys last?!
Post a Comment