So I just finished the last post, feeling all down and longing for my baby boy...it's about 11pm and for some reason I decided to check my email before heading to bed. When it opened, I *GASPED* as I realized that we had been sent a new picture of our beautiful boy! I honestly had been praying this week that we would get one soon...and here it is! Thank you, Lord!!!!
Isn't he so STINKING ADORABLE??? I seriously want to reach right into the picture and pick him up and squeeze him right now! And doesn't he look so different from the last picture we have? I can't believe how much he has changed! In the picture we received he is sitting on his foster mother's lap...this is so special to me as we were hoping so much that we'd get to meet her, but now we know we will not (at least not right now - hopefully someday!). It is amazing to see the woman who is caring for Matthew.
This picture was taken just three days ago! Also in the picture is all of the stuff we sent in the care package! What an amazing gift for us to be able to see him with his foster mother, to see how much he has changed, to see that he is okay...the heartache is better and worse all at the same time now!!! I am so totally in love. How in the world am I supposed to sleep now??!?!?!

17 comments:
Awwww, he is SOOO adorable! Such a precious little face! I betcha can't wait to kiss those cheeks!!!
I didn't get to sleep for hours either but then I had such a beautiful dream of Matthew. I am just a grammie but I am so in awe of our new little boy. I can't tell you how much I love Matthew and wait very impatiently for him to come home. I love you guys.
Mom H.
oh my gosh, I cant even type through the tears. He isnt even mine, and I already love him like he is. I cant wait to see him in your arms and know he is here.
Love
Amanda
She is beautiful! Congrats and Yee Haw for new pics!
That is a great picture, he is just stinking cute. Glad you got a little something of him!
How adorable! Getting the updated pictures of Owen meant so much to us, glad that your got your updated pics of Matthew! Woo Hoo!
Oh my goodness!!! He is SO adorable!!! And what a great dresser he is! He is looking different. I was just going to ask you if you will get any more photos and it is so awesome that it is only 3 days old. I wish you could get a new picture every 3 days!!! What a precious baby boy you have! Can't wait till he is sitting in your lap!!!!
He has grown up a lot! I love his hat. So glad you got another picture. It won't be long now!
he looks so beautiful! we are so excited for you guys!
yeah how wonderful to get that updated picture. I remember clearly how much that satisfied us a little bit while waiting for the TC.
He is adorable
OOHHHHHH SOOOO PRECIOUS!!!!
He just gets cuter and cuter!!!
TOOO CUTE!!! Love the hat!!! Congrats on the new pic-- I know how much those mean while you are waiting!!!
Amy
What a handsome little man! He's quite a sharp dresser! I hope he's in your arms very very soon!
yeah - how exciting!!! He is adorable!
I agree! He is stinking adorable. I'm so happy you were able to get an update on him. :-D
My husband and I just started the adoption process and I love blogs such as yours because I feel like I can relate to it so much. :-D
He is so, so, so adorable! I seriously just want to squish his checks! I'm so glad that you have this new picture of him! I am anxiously awaiting the news that he's on the way. It WILL be soon I just know it!
Post a Comment