More news on the adoption front today - Matthew has EP (Emigration Permit) as of August 3rd! This is one of the things that has to happen in Korea, so we are happy to know it has happened already. Come home, sweet baby!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have not been running at all this week and have been stretching and icing the knee as much as possible. I tried to make an appointment with the sports doctor I saw last year, but he had the gall to move out of state without letting me know. Imagine! Now I have to see a new doctor, which meant a referral from my family doctor, which means I can't get in to see him until Sept. 14th. Like I can wait until then to go running again - HA!
So tonight I went out sporting two knee braces and managed to do 50 minutes. I can't believe I'm saying this, but it was easy. I never imagined I would ever be able to say that. Afterwards my right knee (which is more painful) was swollen but after stretching and icing I feel great! So maybe if I keep up that routine I can hang in there for a few more weeks...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change is a-coming for my little sister, Sarah! She will be moving here in one week to start college. I can't wait to have her nearby!!!

5 comments:
Woo Hoo for EP! Cute puppy in the pic! I just love those sad eyes! :)
yay for EP!!! keep stretching and icing!!!
That's great that matt got his EP. One step closer. Yay!
Just wanted to let you know that I'm doing a giveaway/raffle on my blog today, so you should stop over. :-D
So great that things are moving on the adoption front! I am so proud of you and your running! I'll be praying for the knees. I'm so excited that Sarah is going to be close. Praying she has some super years there and gets herself a "best girl" right away, haha!
That's great that things keep moving along nicely with all of the paperwork! Hope your knee feels better soon!
Post a Comment