This week in a nutshell:
- We found Buddy a permanent home! After a few days we realized that I was quite allergic to the little guy, and also that two dogs are a whole lot of work...and we weren't sure that was a good idea with another little guy on the way! A family from our church is looking forward to adding "Pete" (as he will now be called) to their family. Daisie will surely miss her friend, but hopefully they can still hang out sometimes :)

- We are busy getting ready for RACE WEEKEND!!! Our friends Sue and Stan arrive tomorrow night to spend the weekend with us. Brad and Stan along with several other guys will be heading to a Nascar Race on Sunday. Sue and I will NOT be heading to the race...and we won't be talking about the race, watching the race, wondering how the race is going, thinking about the race...you get the picture! We can't wait to spend some time with our friends.
- This week is a cutback week in training so I don't have a very long run this Saturday. I have done two 50 minute runs (which is about 4.5 miles for me) - the first was one of the best runs I've had in months, and the second one (today) was one of the WORST I've had in months! Go figure! It was hot and humid and boy was I cranky by the end of it!
- On Sunday my family and family-in-law are throwing me a baby shower! I am so very excited and I cannot believe it is here already!
- I miss Matthew. That sounds so weird since I haven't even met him yet, but I am just aching for him this week. Sad, so sad that he is not with me yet. Wanting him desperately and feeling like the days are crawling by. Knowing in my head it is not much longer...wondering in my heart how I am going to make it through the next couple of months!
- Ready for Fall to be here already :)
- Unable to think of any more bullet points!


1 comments:
How exciting that you are having a shower on Sunday! Have a super great wonderful time!!!
Post a Comment