In an effort to take my mind off the adoption for five minutes I thought I would share a few of my hot buys from the summer so far! I have been hitting a lot of garage sales this year and have found a ton of great deals.
I found this Noah's Ark lamp for just $2.00 which goes perfectly with Matthew's room! In all fairness, I did have to buy a lampshade and bulb for it, but still...!

A jacket that makes me really wish it was not still hot and humid...$3.00 (please notice that Brad could not stand the idea of not being in the picture with me...and had to sneak in his foot!)
Two sweaters that I just love...25 cents each! I can't wait for fall!
Some outdoor toys for Matthew for $5.00.
I love that our house is starting to fill up with kid stuff :)

Four books by one of my favorite authors for $2.65! I am working my way through the first one and loving it.
Good summer reading :)
Today I am trying to get up the energy (physically and mentally) to go for my 8 mile run...having some trouble getting going for some reason. But I am going to do it! And it will be good. It is a beautiful 65 degrees here today - perfect for a long run! Hopefully I will live to blog about it :)
Last night I started our adoption scrapbook. I am so excited to share some of those pages soon!
Happy Saturday!





5 comments:
65 degrees? That is so nice! Get out there and run before it gets any warmer! There! Did that work? Are you gone? ; )
I esp. like that lamp. Years ago, I found a baby blanket for our daughter at a yard sale. It was her favorite blanket and even after it was full of holes, I couldn't replace it - nothing at the store like it and she was attached!
I love garage sale deals! I can't wait to see the scrapbook! Hope your run is great!
Love your $2.00 find!
65 degrees!!! I wish it was like that out here!!! Perfect, I can't wait to hear about how the run went!!
Matthew is so adorable!!! Can't wait to see you post about T.C.!
Post a Comment