Sorry for the lack of blogging this weekend but honestly, we have been so busy! I have taken two naps today already!!!
Our friends, Sue and Stan (in the red behind me and Brad) arrived on Friday night for our annual Daytona Extravaganza. There was a big Nascar race on Sunday afternoon, so we had some friends and family over to watch the race. It was, as always, lots of fun!
The weekend was made a little difficult by the fact that I have not been feeling well for quite a while now. I have basically had a headache every day since just before Christmas. Most days I can still manage to do my normal stuff - I just don't feel too well. The last couple of weeks have been hard because I have really not been feeling like myself and I've been struggling to keep up with life. This morning I went to see a neurologist who said he believes it is a type of migraine...I am hoping to do some research about this (when I'm finished blogging of course - don't you love my priorities???). Hopefully I will be feeling better soon. I have decided to not think about how I have not gone to the gym in over two weeks. Maybe tomorrow...
Tonight we are looking forward to dinner with Brad's brother, Chuck, and his wife, Karen. I am so thankful she called - I don't think I have enough food left in the house to make a meal!
I should have some interesting news to post tomorrow....so stay tuned!
Monday, February 16, 2009
What a Weekend!
Thoughts from Rachel at 12:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Are you kidding me... some interesting news to post tomorrow. Are you trying to kill me??
Post a Comment