Today was so wonderful - we did absolutely nothing! We have had a busy couple of weeks and it was so great to just lie around the house not doing much. I slept until noon (something I have not done in ages) and feel so much better today. I even managed to make it to the gym and ran 2 miles! I am feeling so encouraged to have energy again and to not have a headache for a change.
Last night we had a youth group activity at the local Christian school. I was pretty tired going into it but had such a fun time. I just love working with teens and having time to just hang out with them last night was a real blessing.
I told Kylie I would put this picture on my blog, so HERE IT IS :)
I just love her!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
A Day of Recovery!
Thoughts from Rachel at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment