Day or night, no matter where I am, they call to me.
Lately I just cannot seem to get enough of these:
and these:

I cannot comment on quantities of either that have been consumed in recent days. But I can say this - IT HAS GOT TO STOP!!!!!
(As soon as I finish this bag of chips and use up my Tim Hortons gift card of course!)
I thought I would share that today so that all of you could feel better about whatever it is you ate that made you feel guilty today. Now you know someone who ate more junk food than you!


2 comments:
Ok, now I need a doughnut!
I discovered last night that we are allowed to get a spoonful of the custard of the day any time we want and go to the back and eat it. Can you see the custard going to my hind-end as we speak?
Post a Comment