I often find myself with songs stuck in my head. Sometimes I will wake up and honestly the first thought I have is a line from a song that is stuck in my head.
This week, the song of choice...
"There was an old lady who swallowed a fly...I don't know why she swallowed a fly...I guess she'll DIE!"
Hmmm. Are you concerned about me yet?
What about if I tell you that I keep bursting into song (so far only when I am alone) and singing the part where it goes, "How absurd to swallow a bird!"
You know what I can't wait for? I can't wait until I will not seem crazy to be singing silly songs. I cannot wait till our little one is here and I can sing little songs to him or her :) I can't wait to be a mom!
Even though that may make me crazy in other ways..
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Stuck in My Head
Thoughts from Rachel at 6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ha! We are so much alike sometimes it is CRAZY!
I'm glad we got to hang out for a couple seconds last night.
It sounds like you're ready to be a mama, you already have silly songs stuck in your head! Next you will be making up your own silly songs! I made up a ton when Matthew was a baby and then I would accidently sing them when Erik was around and he would laugh so hard at me.
Really Laughing out loud!
Can't wait for Sunday!
When are you going to come see me at work?
Oh and it is as great as you imagine! I can burst in to song any time and jsut grab a kid to pretend it's for them... :)
Post a Comment