Long gone are the days of cute summer running outfits :( It is now a matter of survival. Appearance is unimportant - warmth is everything!
A few years back I was on a volleyball team. When we ordered our team shirts, we expected yellow...but we didn't expect to glow in the dark! This shirt has been stuffed in the back of my dresser for years...but at long last it has a purpose! I feel very safe and visible now when I am running with my "bright as the sun" shirt on!
Today it snowed and was cold, and all I wanted to do was curl up and take a nap...but instead I met my running buddies and did another 5 miles. It was hard and cold but the company was good and we managed it! And now, I am back home, warm and cozy, and ready to sink into the couch for a good long while :)
Sunday, November 09, 2008
You Can't Miss Me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You are a running queen! You totally inspire me!
Hope you're enjoying your cozy couch time! Mine was excellent last night! I agree, Little Women is wonderful - I cry, I laugh, and I just plain love it. :)
awesome girl!!!!!
I clicked on the picture so I could see it in all its "bright as the sun" glory, but now I'm afraid I have blinded myself for life. Remind me to wear sunglasses if you are going to wear that shirt in my presence. Oh, what was I thinking. That would impy that I had been running with you. My bad.
My dad has a shirt the same color. And he chooses to wear it. I feel like am in Jr. High again when he wears it and I want to duck behind a shampoo display and pretend he is not with me. However it is great for finding him when I loose him in the store, cuz no one else wears that color. Well, except for you, but at least you have the sence not to go to Meijers in it!
You have been tagged! Check out my blog for details. ;)
Post a Comment