Friday, November 21, 2008

Can You Hear the Laughter from Canada?

I am so happy to be home! It's been a while and I am ready for some sister time with my little sis, Sarah. She gets me laughing so hard and I love that I can just be my goofy self. I mean, I'm always my goofy self, but sometimes that means I get strange looks from people! Here...I just fit right in!

So Sarah and I just spent half an hour trying to get a decent picture. We agreed it must be the lighting that kept making our pictures turn out so bad. After 22 shots...we agreed this was the best it was going to get!


I am happy and carefree today because not only do I get to spend some time with my family, but I actually got a full night's sleep last night! We have been transitioning Daisie from sleeping in the bed to sleeping on the floor on a dog pillow...and there have been a few rough nights at the Hunt house this week. For some reason, Daisie seems to think that after a four hour power nap, she should get up around 2am and be ready to PLAY. We have discussed this at length with her and last night she finally complied with our rules and stayed on her pillow! This morning I found her all tucked up in her blanket looking all cute and cuddly. I liked her much more after she let me have a full night's sleep.


I know that it won't be too long until I am being woken up by the cries of our little one, and at this point I naively look forward to that :) But that time is not yet here and I am not willing to be woken up by a dog. Baby, yes...doggie, no! I do not want practice, I want to sleep! :)

3 comments:

Rach@In His Hands said...

Isn't family time the best?! Great pic of you and your sis!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

I can so relate with how great it is to be able to be 'you' with your sis. :) Have fun!

Angela said...

um, so the lase time I saw your sis she was like 10. That's scary.