Today was the perfect running day. It was cool, but not too cool. A light breeze, the sun shining - perfect. The park was gorgeous, surrounded by beautiful gold and red trees, a blue sky...just an overall perfect day to go running.
So after work, I went running.
I was hoping to be able to do about 3 miles, but wasn't sure if I could since I have been running only 2 or 2 1/2 miles each time recently. It has been a couple of weeks since I've done 3. Once I got going, I realized that I felt pretty good and thought I could for sure do the 3.6 I had planned. Once I finished that...I decided to keep going!
And I ran 5 miles! I REPEAT - FIVE MILES!!! I cannot believe I did that without dropping over dead. The signs at the park said I ran 5.4 miles, but based on my usual running paces and how long it took me today, I'd say it was closer to 5.
Either way, that is the farthest (furthest?) I have ever run. I am a happy camper :)
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
I'm So Excited...And I Just Can't Hide it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yay! Not a happy camper as much as a raving runner, or a wiley road warrior!
5 is good!
wooo hoo!!!! You're awesome!!!!
Cool!
Wahoo! Way to go!
amazing!!! are you sure you're my daughter???????
love you,
mom x
Post a Comment