This may seem like a strange picture, but to me it is a great accomplishment! Christmas presents purchased BEFORE Christmas Eve! What an amazing concept! Of course, I can't show the presents because some of the people who will be receiving them read this blog :)
For the last few years I have spent Christmas Eve (which also happens to be my birthday) having to go to the store for at least one last minute present. I leave shopping till the end and then it turns out that it is no fun whatsoever because I am grouchy and the stores are busy and I don't know what to buy...so this year, I have put my foot down! I am no longer going to be a procrastinator!
I started purchasing presents in the summer (Kristy, are you so proud?) when I saw stuff I knew was perfect for a family member or friend. I am now getting to the end of my list and it has definitely been a better way to do things. This year I have enjoyed shopping, have had time to really think about each person I am shopping for and find things they would like, and have found some great deals too :)
I will never go back to being a last minute Christmas shopper!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Say it with me now, "I will not procrastinate, I will not procrastinate..."
Thoughts from Rachel at 5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That's the best way. You are not getting things because you "need" to, even if they wouldn't really like them.
I like to go all year round too. Or, make things. Either way, I am thinking of them and what they would really like, not doing a last minute mad dash.
Post a Comment