Last night Brad and I attended a fundraiser auction at our local Christian school. It turns out I am actually quite competitive when the bidding starts :) It was a silent auction, so we had to write down our bids, and then they told us when the bidding was going to close for that area, and you had to push your way in to write down your bid right before it closed. I am super excited about what I ended up with:
Yes, I love Little House and the Waltons! I don't care if they are old fashioned or not "cool" these days...I just love them! I love seeing when life was simpler. Sometimes I wish I was born in that time period, but then I remember about the outhouses and I think maybe not! This afternoon I am going to put some episodes in and watch them in the basement while I do some more sorting - hopefully it will make it go by more quickly!

2 comments:
I LOVE Little House! I've always thought it would be great to live in that time period, too. :)
Don't ya just wish that the whole "back in the olden days" thing didn't come with the "out house" thing. And the wool gowns. Who would wear wool in the summer? But, they did it. I feel for those sweet ladies that bore my grandparents grandparents. They did not have it easy. I am much more of a wimp.
Post a Comment