Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Christmas Cow

A couple of weeks ago, we entered our local Meijer store to do some grocery shopping. As I turned to get a cart, Brad immediately rushed over to the Christmas display. I turned around to see him with his arm around a lighted Christmas cow (kind of strange - they had a pig, too). Then Brad proceeded to moo at me. Loudly.

A couple of nights ago we were at Meijer again. Conversation as follows:

Brad: Let's go see my Christmas cow!!!

Me: Well, honey, it's not really your Christmas cow...

Brad (with a smile): No, but it could be.... :)

I am hoping so much that I will not come home and find it on my lawn!

1 comments:

Megan said...

A Christmas cow is obviously a neccessity. The great thing with the cow is that it wouldn't just have to be for Christmas. Cows are not seasonal so you could get alot of use out of it. Hopefully, for your sake, his cow can just stay at the store though. I know Matthew has a new Jeep that he keeps at the toy store (and well forever keep there since it costs $300).