Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Whole Lot of Nothing

It has been a busy busy week, hence the lack of blogging! (sorry Ang!) I think I will copy Rachel's bullet idea for a quick catch up of what has been going on.

  • Still working on the basement...will it ever end? Hopefully this project will be done by the end of Thanksgiving break

  • Yesterday was the 3 month mark of our being on the waiting list! The time seems to be going by pretty quickly and (most days) I am able to keep myself from going too crazy thinking about the future.

  • Poor Brad has to have a root canal today :( It will be the first time he's had a needle in his mouth and he is pretty nervous about it.

  • I have the best boss ever! Look what he brought me back from a recent trip to England :) Yep, it's an enormous chocolate bar. I ate so much of it this morning that I started to feel sick...but I didn't even care! I love British chocolate! Unfortunately, this candy bar combined with no running this week (knee pain again) equals a very unhealthy week! As you can tell from the picture, I am very concerned.

  • I get to go home to Canada this weekend! I am so excited and it feels like it's been so long since I've been back. I can't wait to see family and friends and to have fun NOT cleaning the basement!

  • I am back to scrapbooking and feeling the passion again! Tonight is scrapbook night, my stuff is all organized, and I know exactly what I am going to work on!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Hope Brad's root canal goes well! I am so glad you got the largest chocolate bar in the world! Have fun scrapping tonight and I hope you show us some finished products again soon.

Rach@In His Hands said...

I'll help you finish off that huge, yummy candy bar!!!
You should show off your scrapping pages when you're done with them!

Rachel said...

I agree with Megan & Rachel make sure you show us your finished page. Have fun at home!

Angela said...

thanks for bringing the smile back to my face:) So I think I'm going to buy those 2 books you recommended to me-I found some used ones for under $10:)