Friday, November 14, 2008

This Week's Big Basement Find...

Jackpot! $15 Canadian to spend when I go home next weekend!

The funniest part is that this money was in a card someone must have given me several years ago. Oops! Oh well, now it will buy me some much needed Canadian chocolate bars (also known to my American friends as "candy bars").

I am hoping to come across hundreds of dollars as I continue to clean...but I fear I am to be sorely disappointed.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I love that you eat chocolate bars, say grade 8, and that you went to university (or a couple).

Melissa B. said...

What the heck is a candy bar??? Are there any chocolate bars that you can't get 'down there'? One of my favourite things about going to new places is trying out any sweet treats I can find - crazy, eh?

Tamara said...

Did you say "Canadian chocolate bars for your American friends"? Just checking. :)

Angela said...

i just wanted to let you know it has been too long between your posts. I count on your postings for laughter during my days. so please post so I can laugh again.

Sincerely,
Ang