I've been stuck in the house so long that I am finding myself daydreaming about so many things...
...like maybe using Brad's overtime pay to take a trip somewhere warm (Myrtle Beach? Florida? Hmm....)
...and picking out races to run and planning my training once I'm all recovered (its been a week and a half, the x-ray came back negative for any stress fractures, my foot feels good, and I can't wait to be running again! ). I'm not sure what will happen with the half marathon since I've missed the first two weeks of training. Might need to rethink that plan, and I'm wondering about trying a duathlon in June instead.
...thinking about our friends who are at the airport tonight meeting their little boy who is arriving from South Korea!
...getting excited since a family who is adopting through the same agency as us got their travel call today, about 8 months after their referral acceptance. If that timeline holds true for us, that means it could be only about 5 more months until we get our sweet boy!!!! Today it feels like we are really getting closer!
...so thankful that this week is almost over!!! And we survived!!
Friday, February 25, 2011
Dreaming
Thoughts from Rachel at 5:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ohhhh - someplace warm sounds incredible right now!!! :)
I could definitely get behind a trip to warmth!
And yay for only 5 mos to go! Fingers crossed that it's sooner.
Fingers crossed that you only have 5 more months!!! That would be amazing!!!!
Post a Comment