Saturday, January 01, 2011

Another Year Over...

It's hard to believe it's Happy New Year time again already. The days go by so fast! I think that 2010 is on my list for best years ever and a part of me was sad to see it go...but I look forward to the coming one just as much, wondering what it will hold and what I will be looking back at one year from now.

We had a fabulous time ringing in the New Year with dear friends, followed by a long night with a little boy confused about where he was! He went to sleep at our friends house...then again in the car....then again in our bed...and at long last we had him settled in his own bed :) Every time he woke up he seemed so confused about what was going on! Thankfully today was a stay-at-home-in-pajamas-all-day-long kind of day. I think we all needed it!

Today was also an all-day-bedhead kind of day

and a play-in-a-box kind of day!

Aren't those the best days?

I'm thinking about so many things tonight as I look forward to this year. I do not know what it holds, I do not know when I will be able to get my second sweet boy into my arms, I don't know what challenges we will face or what joys will be ours, but I am knowing such peace tonight because my faithful God knows it all and will be with us no matter what comes. Happy New Year!

4 comments:

everythingismeowsome said...

so true. Hopefully this will be the year that you have 2 sweet boys in your home!

BrandiB said...

I cannot *wait* to see both of those boys in your arms! What an exciting year 2011 is going to be for you mama :-)

Elizabeth Frick said...

Happy new year to you too! What a fun one you have ahead :)

Britt said...

Are you going to have someone video take Nathan's homecoming too? Because I love watching Matthews video! This is going to be a very exciting year!