...but I suddenly realized it's Wednesday!
Oh well, I guess I can still be thankful on Wednesday :)
I am so thankful for new recipes, a husband and child who are happy to try new things (I seriously don't know what I would do if Matthew was a picky eater!), and for the fun I am having cooking new meals. Yesterday we had these delicious apple/chicken/cheese quesadillas. So yummy!
Today in our mailbox, something else to be thankful for...
I-600a approval!
This is something we filed with immigration here in the US asking to be allowed to adopt. Good news - they said yes! Next our agency will send in our I-600...not exactly sure what the difference is but I think it's something about specifically adopting Nathan (the I-600a was about adopting in general). I could be totally wrong about that...either way, it means we're getting closer to everything being done on the US side! Then we will have to wait for things on the Korean side. Still, it's good to see any kind of progress :)
Thankful that our weather shield for the stroller arrived today! So of course we had to brave the chilly weather with my sister and the dog and head out for a walk. I kept stopping to check Matthew's hands and face, and he was so nice and toasty. By the end of the walk, he was asleep and I was wishing I was in the stroller with him!
It may sound silly, but I am thankful for Oreos! It is so great to find yummy treats that don't cost $10 a box that are safe for Matthew to eat. I'm thinking he's kind of thankful for Oreos, too!
Tonight I'm off to youth group...I'm thankful for Jr. Highers and the opportunity to play guitar again!





10 comments:
I'm thankful for all of the wonderful things happening in your life!
I am thankful that you are my friend.
I am thankful that we are hanging out regularly.
AND - I am thankful for oreos too!!!!
Excited to see you got you I600a approval! Where did you get the stroller shield? I could really use one of those! Do they make double stroller shields? Very cool!
I want that recipe:)
Congrats on the I-600a approval! And you are right, the I-600a is approval to adopt and the I-600 is specific to Nathan. Here's hoping things speed right along!
Big Hurray!!! What is your timeline looking like for travel?
What a wonderful list! Especially that i600a approval! And the stroller accessory :) Can't wait til you test-RUN it :)
WOO WOO!!! I600A approval!!! And the I600 is on it's way!!! Great progress so excited for you!!!
And we are thankful with you that Matthew is not a picky eater and he can eat some Oreo's!!!!!!
Hugs!
Congrats on I-600A approval -- that's a huge step to check off the list!
Fantastic news on your approval! Very exciting and love that you are one step closer!
YAY for progress...congrats on the I600a. Each step brings you one step closer to your little boy.
We also have a wind/weather shield for our stroller, but haven't used it much this year. We used it a TON last winter. This winter has been way too snowy & cold to go out as much as we are used to...but maybe we need to change that. I'm just not sure we can get over the 3 or 4-foot snowbanks...even with the BOB.
Oreos?! LOVE those!
Post a Comment