Yep, you guessed it...I just can't hide it!
I'm excited that I got up the guts to register for the 8k run at the beginning of February! That is around 5 miles...and it will be the longest race I've ever run (though I have done much longer runs than that - just not in races).
I'm excited about the new weather shield we bought to cover the jogging stroller so that Matthew can accompany us to the race and stay nice and toasty.
I'm excited about the new Bible Study I recently started with three lovely ladies. I'm a little intimidated to start an inductive Bible study (I've never done one before) but I have new markers and I'm ready to start digging deeper!
I'm excited that Matthew has hardly been sick at all this winter! About a week and a half ago he looked like this:
...and usually for him, a red splotchy face means sickness is on the horizon. But thankfully it didn't turn into anything, so it was either teething, or he beat it! Either way...Yey!
I'm excited to take Matthew camping this summer. Still a long way off, but I'm dreaming of shorts and warm weather and going to the beach!
I'm excited that Brad is going to take me on a date this week, and that we are hopefully going to a Korean restaurant. I am not excited that we cannot take Matthew, our Korean son, to the Korean restaurant because of his food allergies :( But I am excited to learn how to make some new Korean recipes at home this month so that he can enjoy it too!
I'm excited that the weeks are rolling by, bringing us closer and closer to meeting our sweet Nathan! I am over the moon excited that we are seriously considering traveling to Korea with Matthew and that we will may get to meet his foster family!


5 comments:
Wow - lots to be excited about! And if you want to talk Korean recipes and allergies - let me know. I have been working on that lately. And camping with kids is awesome. We are planning to camp this summer in your fine state - something new for us.
Enjoy your date AND the Korean food!
So much to be happy about!!! I'm *very* excited about your 8K! What a fun distance!
And that warmer weather? Oh yeah... I'm totally ready for that.
Wow! Happy Dance! So much excitement! :) Enjoy the 8k. I've loved running the 10 miler and hope to do a half marathon one day. ;)
So much to be excited about! :) So happy that Matthew has stayed healthy. A happy/healthy child means happy/healthy parents. :) And congrats on registering for an 8k! I admire you!
WOW!!! Tons to be excited about!!! :) So happy to hear all is going well!!!!
Post a Comment