Thinking tonight about...
All the projects I need to get done while Brad is home from work this week!
Letters and photos to Matthew's birthmother and foster family
Send Nathan's care package (at long last!)
Organize and order photos for our family photo album...from last March onward. Yikes!
Thinking about my little boy across the world, and smiling as I think about when he will be here with us. Tomorrow's mission...find matching pajamas for Matthew and Nathan to cheer myself up and remind myself that there will be an end to this waiting and one day he will be in my arms forever.
Thinking about this little boy...
...and how much I love him! It seems like it was so long ago that I was in that agonizing wait for him to be in my arms. I am so thankful that wait is behind me and every single day I get to wake up to this smile!
Thinking tonight about how I've not kept up with running goals for the last week and how I'm going to get back to it. Sigh.
Thinking about the grocery list that needs to be made and all the new yummy meals we are going to try from my new cook book (well, I hope they'll be yummy!).
Thinking about the many blessings and challenges this year has brought, and wondering what 2011 will hold for us.


4 comments:
He is adorable! I love the idea of buying matching PJs just to help you remember you have 2 sons!
Oooh! What's this new cookbook? I'm excited too!
As for the photos, I hear ya. I think we haven't printed pictures since Feb. of 2009. Isn't that awful?!
I love that you're going to find matching PJs for your boys (eek! isn't that exciting to say "boys"?)
Don't get discouraged on the running goals - you can do it!!!
I saw some clearance p.j.s at Walmart in the Christmas section yesterday. I am not sure what they had left for boys. (I wasn't looking at the boys stuff for some reason) Hope you find some cute ones!
2011 is going to be a great year. Not an easy one waiting for Nathan but rewarding. I'm excited to follow your journey!
Post a Comment