Saturday, October 09, 2010

Weekend Fun With My Family

It has been a crazy week and I have been a terrible blogger...but I'm back with lots to share!  My family is here this weekend and we had so much fun today at the apple orchard.  Matthew is enjoying time with Nana, Papa, Aunt Sarah and Aunt Jo.  It was almost 80 degrees here which seemed so strange - last year I remember bundling Matthew up and borrowing a hat from Matthew's Aunt Amanda :)  

Matthew and my Dad are great buds!



Matthew loves his Aunt Sarah, too!


He was so interested in the grass...we could not get him to look at the camera for anything!


This is actually not from the apple orchard...I uploaded it by mistake but it sure is cute!  I'm pretty sure he just kissed that rock.  The boy loves rocks!


Okay, back to the apple orchard!  Me and my mom...I am so blessed.


There was a little area with goats and chickens...Matthew kept saying "buck buck" over and over again at the chickens!  He was also pretty interested in the baby piglets (they were so cute!).

So thankful for family and all the wonderful memories made today :)

3 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like a great time! It has been beautiful weather for outdoor fun! I chuckled about him kissing the rock, Christopher LOVES rocks too!!

Elizabeth Frick said...

What a fun time!
And girl, Matthew looks AMAZING!!! His allergies really seem to be under control :)

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

How could you not love that boy? I have no idea. He's so lovable!!