Last week I was so blessed to meet some new friends. I met three wonderful ladies who I had previously only known through blogs (which, don't worry, is not as creepy as it sounds!!!). All three also have little boys from South Korea so we already had a common bond. I was so happy to start some new friendships and to find some more South Korean buddies for Matthew!
We were thrilled to meet Josiah and Rachel on Wednesday (and blessed to share the time with another dear friend, Wendi). Matthew and Josiah were so adorable together and we had a great time chatting and getting to know each other. We probably should have done picture time with some less interesting props! I could not get Matthew to look at the camera for anything!
And if I thought it was hard getting two little boys
to look at the camera,
I soon learned that it is virtually impossible
to get four boys
all under the age of 3
to all look at the camera
at the same time!!!!
Oh well, I suppose 2 out of 4 looking is pretty good :)
Matthew and I took a little trip on Friday to a beautiful park (one that we will most definitely be visiting again) to meet Abby and Sara and their adorable kids.
I am so thankful for my new friends Rachel, Abby, and Sara!






5 comments:
That's wonderful that you could meet some bloggy friends. The kids are adorable. I can't imagine how hard it would be to get them all looking at the camera at the same time!!!
So very fun!!!
Oh Rachel - this is so funny and adorable. Nathan and I just laughed out loud at the attempts the get all the boys looking at the camera. I'm just glad they all stayed on the bench that long!
I'm so glad and grateful that we were able to meet in person last week. Can't wait to spend more time with you and Matthew!
We loved meeting you, too! Can't wait until the next time!
Awe! I love seeing Josiah & Matthew together...on TWO matching vehicles! You have two?! Wow! At least there were no sharing issues with that toy.
I laughed at the group shots...I swear sometimes I cannot even get ONE boy (mine) to look at the camera...much less 4. Looks like you had fun trying.
Post a Comment