Thursday, October 21, 2010

"And Stay In There!"

That's kind of what it looks like I said to him, doesn't it?

Actually, only moments before he was climbing

in and out

with great excitement and smiles

having a blast.

And then out comes the camera

and this is the expression I get!

Oh, and don't forget

the arm crossing attitude :)

Just a little boy who hates the camera?

Or perhaps this almost two year old

is giving us a little glimpse of what is to come?

I shudder at the thought.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Frick said...

oh man... attitude or not, boxes are the greatest fun!

Janet said...

I know what you mean about activities changing when the camera comes out. Little D is pretty good about the regular camera, but when I get out the video camera he immediately stops whatever he is doing & comes running towards me yelling, "Dee-Dee!! Dee-Dee!!" (which is what he calls himself). He wants to watch the screen on the back. I should probably post a video of it because it simultaneously frustrates me (never can get a video of him) and cracks me up.

I love this photo of your cute son...arms crossed and all! Tee-hee! Boxes are the best.

Barry/ Amy said...

Could he get any cuter?? Can't wait to see him next weekend!!! :)Oh and you guys too!!! :)

Kala said...

What a cutie pie. I love that face!!!