Tuesday, October 19, 2010

{Simple Things}

It's the simple things that have me smiling today.

Simple things, like homemade biscuits that are safe for Matthew.

And using my rolling pin for the first time since I bought it...

5 years ago.

Don't judge.


Simple things like seeing him enjoy the biscuits...just delightful!


Simple things like a boy and his Daddy playing with a new train from Grandpa

that Daddy just fixed last night.


Simple things like a trip to the park

with my sister and my boy


to play in the leaves


and the wood chips which are, apparently, awesome fun!



To be with people I love


Yep, that makes it a good day!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

a VERY good day!!!! way to go on the biscuits!

Karen said...

I agree, cherish every simple moment. Those are the most precious memories! Good job on the biscuits, yum!

Barry/ Amy said...

The biscuits look delicious!!! Great pics and what a great day you had!! :)

Elizabeth Frick said...

Ahh... I love the simplicity and noticing the little things :)

Rachelle said...

Good job on the biscuits, Mama!

Janet said...

I agree...the simple things are always the best. Sounds like you've had lots of great days lately. YAY for the biscuits...and using your rolling pin!