On Monday, since Brad was off work for Labor Day, we decided to head to the zoo with our friends Katie and JD and their two kids. This will probably be our last zoo trip for the year, and we were glad we were able to fit in one last visit. The kids loved the zoo (oh who am I kidding, I loved it too!). We had so much fun and it was great to be out with friends.
This was Matthew's first time seeing a real live elephant! You might remember me mentioning that he is pretty much obsessed with them, and his excitement at seeing one was obvious. I tried to get him to look for a picture, but he wouldn't stop pointing at it and making his elephant sound!
I think this is the only picture I have from the whole day with all three kids looking!
Ah, yes, the family picture. We try so hard to get pictures with the three of us where Matthew is actually looking at the camera. Well, this time he looked...and at the last second he plopped his hand right on top of my head! I must admit this is one of my favorite family pictures, though :)
We couldn't believe how cool the weather was. It was sweatshirt and blanket time when we first arrived, but thankfully warmed up throughout the day. This is my favorite time of year, and although I am a bit sad to see summer come to a close, I am loving being outside in this beautiful cool weather!
We love the zoo!



5 comments:
Love the hand on your head. So cute!
adorable-maybe next summer we can do the zoo together!!! he's coming soon!!!!
Looks like you guys had a blast!!!
My faves are the shots with the three little cuties & the bear...and of course the shot with Matthew's hand on your hand. How cute is that?! We love the zoo too...I think we need to go again soon.
Love the hand on your head. It's pictures like that you can look back on and smile. A little bit of his personality in the photos!
Post a Comment