It's in the air...
Fall is on its way!
This weekend the weather was cool and crisp,
Just how I like it.
The leaves are starting to change.
Yesterday we had to wear jackets
and long pants.
I love Fall!
It's my favorite season.
But this year, I must admit...
I think
the best I can ever remember.




6 comments:
almost made me tear up ha ...it was a great summer...alas..it is ending...
sigh... summer is great. but i do love fall too. let's do away with winter, and then we'll be good, right?
Love the chubby little arms in the last pic. Adorable.
Long pants! HA! My dad says that too. If there are long pants then what are short pants? HA HA! Just kidding! It has been a great summer and Matthew is so adorable! We had a great time with you guys today!
Sweet summer will be missed...but Fall will bring goodness, too!
We're ready for fall at our house too!!! It looks like it was a fun summer though.
Post a Comment