Thursday, September 02, 2010

My Boy

21-months-old

Easy-going

Content

Serious

Quiet

Funny

Playful

Happy

Smiley

Mellow

Laid-back

Calm

Sweet

Inquisitive

Patient

Adorable

Squishy

Kissable

Gorgeous

Remarkable

Special

Lovable

Mine!

All Mine!

(I just had to share...last night at dinner I asked Brad how he would describe Matthew.  Without hesitating he said, "Super Awesome!".  I laughed and explained that I meant his personality...but I loved his answer and totally agree!)

8 comments:

Britt said...

Love it!! Happy 21 months Matthew!

Angie B said...

love it!! sometimes I wish drew was calm bahahaha we still need to get together..life is crazy.

Jenny said...

yay! i LOVE brad's answer!!!!

Rachelle said...

Dad's have the best answers. :)

Barry/ Amy said...

We think Matthew is super awesome too!!! Happy 21 months big guy!!!

Elizabeth Frick said...

Love all the adjectives!

Leah said...

Super awesome! I love it!!! :) And I agree. :)

Kala said...

I love it. Happy 21 months Matthew!