Matthew is a cautious little boy who loves to explore...but only when Mommy or Daddy is very close by! He's not a climber, and usually sticks really close to us, especially in new situations. His new fascination is with steps. He loves to find one little step and go up and down, up and down, up and down that one step until Mommy or Daddy finally says it's time to move on!



I love my little boy! I love watching him do new things. He gets so excited and claps for himself when he accomplishes something new for the first time (yep, Brad and I are clappers! We joke sometimes that he will probably still clap for himself in middle school when he does something new!). This age is wonderful and I am loving every minute of it!

6 comments:
It seems like such a fun age of discovery. :) And I have to say that he's always dressed so darn cute! :)
it definitely seems like that's a fun age for sure!
Sounds cute! Clapping is great reinforcement!
This is SUCH a fun age.
Little D claps for himself sometimes too...pretty funny.
I wish D was a bit more cautious...he is a total climber & dare-devil. I am constantly scrambling after him on some pretty big playground equipment. I'm pretty sure he thinks he is 4.
He is adorable!
He is getting so big!! I love that he claps for himself! Our Christopher does that too, and it cracks me up!
Post a Comment