Thursday, June 03, 2010

My Big Boy


18-months-old

So full of fun

Always keeping your mama

On the run

Always making me laugh

Filling life with such joy

And melting my heart

With your smile, little boy

So thankful each day

God knows that it's true

I can't seem to remember

Me without you

9 comments:

Elizabeth Frick said...

That smile is just delicious!

Rachel said...

Another great picture! So glad to see your dreams come true. Love you!

Kala said...

Beautiful. He can look back on this and know how loved he is!

Jenny said...

happy 18 months!!! what a great post!

Leah said...

Did you write that? It's beautiful. :)

Barry/ Amy said...

Happy 18 months Matthew!!!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

18 months??! Wow. I LOVE his grin. :) Beautiful.

Rachelle said...

He looks SO happy.. and I know you are too, mama! :)

Janet said...

What a sweet poem...nice job.
FUN photo...on-the-go!!!!