Matthew has invented a new game that he loves to play almost every day. I'm not sure how he thought of it or why he started doing it, but Brad and I just laugh every time he wants to play.
His game goes a little something like this: he brings his Cars blanket over to us, says "more more more!" very emphatically, hands us the blanket, turns around, and waits for us to drape it over his shoulders. Then he proceeds to walk around the room, holding onto the blanket with his train following behind him and a big grin on his face. We always laugh and say how he just likes to be the king of this castle. And now, I present to you: King Matthew!


5 comments:
I LOVE it!!! Aren't they funny, coming up with little games like this? It's so fun to see their personalities develop through play. Thank you for sharing it with us!
so cute and hilarious!
what a cute game!
He is so cute!
Hilarious!! What a cutie!
Post a Comment