He walks through the door exhausted, carrying his computer, coffee mug, and the mail. I can see in his eyes that all he wants to do is take a nap, but as soon as he sees his little boy he seems to re-energize. As quickly as he can he puts down everything he is holding so that he can pick up the little one who is excitedly (and loudly!) exclaiming "dada...dada...dada!" As soon as daddy is in the door, mommy is old news (for a little while anyway!) and all Matthew wants is to be with Brad. They are two peas in a pod, I tell ya!

(I think the picture above may have been taken
after an especially long day! Poor Brad looks kind of worn out!
But I just love the way Matthew is gripping Brad's sleeve. So sweet!)

Ok, this picture makes me laugh every single time I look at it. Like, outloud laughing. Hard. Check out Brad's face...and Matthew's! Do either of them look particularly happy to be going down this slide? Plus, I love how Brad's legs are almost at the bottom of the slide
as soon as they start going down it! So funny.
My two guys :)
This one is pretty much my all-time favorite picture.
I am just so blessed!
Tomorrow we are heading to a waterpark with some friends -
I am so excited and I hope that Matthew likes swimming as much as we do!


.jpg)

8 comments:
I love when Daddy get home. I get to potty ALONE! :)
Such sweet, touching photos. A boy and his daddy... love.
Dear Rachel: Soo cute!! I live in Ann Arbor area now - so if you ever want to go shopping we could hang out together!!!
so sweet! what a great daddy!!!
These pictures are adorable :)
Wow, gorgeous pics! I especially love the first one with Matthew gripping his daddy's arm. It must be the best feeling in the world to see your husband parent, and to see him loved so much by your son. Such a wonderful feeing I am sure. :-D
Christopher is exactly the same way...as soon as daddy gets home he's like..mom, mom who? I laughed at the slide picture too! It just warms my heart to see their special bond! Love all the pictures!
So cute that he looks forward to him coming home from work. Very sweet!
Post a Comment