Friday, March 19, 2010

Crazy for Bubbles

I thought the bubbles would be fun for Matthew...

I just didn't realize Daisie would enjoy them, too!




This picture cracked me up - let me show you that close up so that you can now say you've seen a basset hound airborne. I didn't even know it was possible :)


Crazy doggie!

7 comments:

everythingismeowsome said...

Those pictures made me laugh out loud--I never would have thought a basset could move like that!!!!

Elizabeth Frick said...

Oh my goodness, that is just too cute.

Barry/ Amy said...

These are absoulutely priceless!!!!

Jenny said...

it looks like her ears are helping her "lift off"!!!!!!!!!!!! so funny!

Karen said...

So funny! I just love those ears!

Janet said...

That is hilarious! I love how her ears are really flying as she jumps into the air. That is one happy doggie!

Jill said...

OMGoodness!!! How cute is she????