I was pretty nervous, but I decided to give it a go tonight. I gave Matthew a haircut! He has had a couple of haircuts since he's been here, but none by me. I figured that if worst came to worst we could always use the clippers and give him a buzz cut :)
I know it isn't perfect, and it needs a bit of touching up tomorrow, but overall...
I'm happy!

I shouldn't really have worried about it...
I mean, is there any possible way I could have ruined this cuteness?!?!

5 comments:
soooo cute!!!! I actually think he kind of resembles my Matthew with that haircut! Good job, mama!
Great job, mom! It's a nerve-wracking job and you did it so well :)
It looks so good!! I am always scared to cut my boys hair - and I have done some not so great haircuts, but really the difference between a bad haircut and a good haircut is only about 3 days - their hair grows really fast! :)
You did great!! He is adorable.
Such a sweetie.
Great job Rachel! I did my Matthew's once and then decided it was an Erik task. You know I am not good with hair, remember the princess curls?
Post a Comment