*Good job to everyone who guessed "Favorite Things" was the tune for my title! You were right! *
Now, I know I am not the only person who names their posts after song titles...can you guess which song tune my title goes with? I'm not going to tell you - you have to guess!
Today I got a new cell phone! I am usually not too excited about phones...but this one is very cute and has a full keyboard :) Now I can be a texter! And it has a schedule thing so maybe I won't forget everything I'm supposed to do. Maybe.
I have also been doing some scrapbooking lately and thought I'd share a few pages. They're not all embellished or anything, but I think that simple is more me so I'm sticking with that instead of stressing myself out and taking hours on each page. This is much more enjoyable and I have been finishing a page in an hour or under, which is nice. I am still so far behind though!
(Above) These are pictures of Brad's brother's wedding. I love how this one turned out!
(Above) This is about my first 5k race a couple of summers ago. I may have posted this before - I can't remember. Thankfully, now I have a phone that will remind me about everything and I will never forget anything ever again!
I just did this page last night. These are pictures from September when we went to the beach with our friends (one of whom is Rachel from Unexpected Blessings). I am so glad she is my real life friend as well as my bloggy friend :) She's pretty great in real life!

4 comments:
My Favorite Things?????
I'll be embarassed if I'm wrong, but the way I see it I shouldn't be too embarassed around you for a while, because of the whole "Send Brad Money' thing. *Wink* :)
Great pages! I like the less is more concept as well. I tend to do too much to a page an dregret it later. :)
Jingle Bells?!
Love your new layouts - fun!
I love the scrapbooking! I like simple stuff too, it is cheaper and quicker! I especially liked the last one. Cool new phone. I don't do any texting but it looks fun. I might just start pretending like I am texting to look cool.
I am with Wendi on this one! Rain Drops on Roses and Wiskers on Kittens... From Favorite Things!
Love the layouts. I will have to see the Labor day one closer up. You should do a side by side of me with the stroller and a picture of the Grinch with his sleigh!
Love you!
Post a Comment