Hello! It's been such a busy week - shopping, wrapping gifts, visiting with friends, finishing up at work so that I can be off until next Friday (yey!), spending time with Brad's family, and fighting some kind of head cold thing (yuck!)...the days have flown by and suddenly it is Christmas Eve Eve! Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and I will be turning 29! I am not (as of yet) having any kind of "age meltdown" even though I am now ridiculously close to the big 3-0. I am actually looking forward to this last year of my twenties...I think it's going to be a good one :)
Lord willing, we are heading to Canada tomorrow to celebrate Christmas with my family. Brad and I were both feeling pretty crummy today but hope to wake up ready to face the icy and snowy roads...
As the song says, "There's no place like home for the holidays..."
So true!
Merry Christmas! I am thanking God more than ever before as I have spent time thinking about Christ's birth and death, and the hope that we can have in life because of Him. How grateful I am that He came - what an amazing gift!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Christmas Eve Eve Post :)
Thoughts from Rachel at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Rach! Hope your b-day and Christmas are the best!
Have a wonderful birthday! You know, turn 30 isn't so bad. When I turned 31, that was more interesting as I was officially 'in my thirties'! It was also the first year that after Christmas finished all those extra dessert pounds didn't magically disappear. I had to, gasp, exercise them away! This year I find myself saying things like "Oh I better not have that or I will need to head to the gym" - yep, definitely not things I said in my twenties!
Post a Comment