Monday, December 08, 2008

A Completed Project!

Before...




And after!


Empty Containers...


Empty boxes...

I am so glad that is done and I hope I never have to do it again!

5 comments:

Rach@In His Hands said...

WAY TO GO!!! What a great feeling that must be! Wow...can you please come over and help me? ;-)

Kristy said...

Love that it is done. Have you gotten the keep pile put away and the trash pile sent to the dump and the give away pile given away?

Megan said...

Good work! It looks great!

Rachel said...

Oh I am afraid you will have to do it again unless you are very very careful. I think it is kinda like childbirth the pain of the experiance fades with time and you start stacking junk in your basement yet again.

Sorry that was a downer of a comment! Wow! You guys are awesome!!! Great work!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, aaahhh. . . nicely done!!