As of today, Brad and I have been on the waiting list to adopt from Korea for four months! In order to celebrate, Brad and I did some very fun shopping last night :)
It's a little hard to pick out clothes, since we don't know if we will have a girl or a boy, and we don't know exactly what age they will be when they come home...so we bought a few things that are very big and could be worn by either a girl or a boy.

Brad picked these out all by himself! Anyone who knows Brad knows how much he loves to wear sweatpants...so of course, Baby Hunt will have to have sweatpants that match his!
The most exciting find came by accident! We have been talking about starting to do the nursery, and had discussed painting the room over Christmas break while Brad is off work. We've been looking around a bit for bedding, because I wanted to get that first so we could pick out a color for paint from it. Look what we found last night:

It is a Noah's Ark theme and I just love it! I love the colors and we are going to paint either a teal color or yellow on the walls. One of my favorite things about it is that my mom had given me a painting she did and it goes so well with the bedding:
I love what it says at the bottom:

7 comments:
I love it! Even cuter than I had imagined! :)
Yea! I'm so happy for your fun celebration!!!
How exciting! You can't go wrong with sweatpants, everybody needs them. The bedding is super cute and it is just so precious that it goes with the painting from your mom! I am so excited for you! Have fun getting the room ready!
So cute! Can't wait to see the room come togeather!
Love you!
That painting your mom did is gorgeous! And what a neat reminder.
I love the bedding too - and the clothes. Good job Brad! :)
Yay for 4 months!! Each month that passes is another month closer to your baby!
Adorable baby things...I have been searching for a few special things to have for our little one this Christmas. It definitely helps with the wait!!!
I love the things you picked out especially the Daddy/Baby matching sweatpants!!
So when's the painting going to commence??
Post a Comment