Today before naptime, Matthew and I were reading some stories.
We read a new book called, "What Will You Be, Sara Mee?"
by Kate Aver Avraham.
It's a story about a little Korean girl who is turning one
and her brother who is wondering what she will choose
at her tol (traditional Korean celebration held on the first birthday).
As we opened the book to the first page,
we saw this picture:
Matthew looked at the picture,
pointed to the baby and said,
"Baby Nafun" (Baby Nathan).
He pointed to the older brother and said,
"Mashoo" (Matthew).
My heart is full
and my stomach is feeling all funny
thinking about the day
when my two boys will be together!

8 comments:
This is making me cry. Because he is so smart - and I miss seeing him - and I can TOTALLY imagine his little voice saying that.
So sweet. Longing for the day with you!
Love it and love knowing that THAT day is getting closer and closer.
Soon, mama... soon.
Cherish this moment and its incredible sweetness! :)
Love this, Rachel! As crazy as they make me, I love seeing my boys play together. Can't wait for you to have that, too! Waiting and waiting . . . . closer and closer!
Absolutely awesome!! Cannot wait for you to have him in your arms!
What a sweet day that will be...
Sooon!!
Post a Comment