Sunday, April 10, 2011

Heat Wave!

Today was the hottest and most beautiful day

we have had yet this spring,

so we loaded up the dogs and headed

out to the woods for a walk.

Sounds simple enough, right?

Enjoyable, even.

I pictured Brad and I strolling hand in hand

smiling as we watched Matthew exploring

and enjoying nature.

Well, there was some of that...





But I laughed out loud when I saw this next picture,

because it really sums up the trip.


Please notice that Little Dog is in the stroller,

Matthew is yelling that he wants in the stroller,

and Daisie is lying half dead on the ground.

It was so hot!

We did a 1.6 mile loop

and by the end of it, Daisie was not the only one

who needed a nap!

We are loving this great weather, though.

Yesterday there was lots of time spent

outside playing with bubbles


and swinging


and we are just so happy that the sun is shining!

1 comments:

Tanya said...

So cute, looks like you had a great day in the sun.