Dramatic
Shouldn't those be pictures of you instead?
oh boy, oh boy!
Ouch. That looks pretty painful, buddy. No nap = no good.
ouch :(
I love the first one with his arms crossed...you just know this isn't going to end well. And I think if I recall my high school days I may have seen similar reactions by one Rachel when she didn't get enough sleep as well, no?
Love picture #1 :) :):):)Too cute-- he is such a little cutie- even when he is upset :)
Did he scream and cry more when he realized you were taking pictures of his tantrum!!!??
Oh my goodness....I couldn't help but chuckle at the first one! Why do they have to look so darn cute when they're mad? Hope he feels better today!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Dramatic
Shouldn't those be pictures of you instead?
oh boy, oh boy!
Ouch. That looks pretty painful, buddy. No nap = no good.
ouch :(
I love the first one with his arms crossed...you just know this isn't going to end well. And I think if I recall my high school days I may have seen similar reactions by one Rachel when she didn't get enough sleep as well, no?
Love picture #1 :) :):):)
Too cute-- he is such a little cutie- even when he is upset :)
Did he scream and cry more when he realized you were taking pictures of his tantrum!!!??
Oh my goodness....I couldn't help but chuckle at the first one! Why do they have to look so darn cute when they're mad? Hope he feels better today!
Post a Comment