It's been a fun summer day around here. Brad was off work today (thank you very much, Independence Day, for falling on a Sunday this year!) and let me sleep in till 10am. Glorious! Matthew and I headed to the pool for his first ever swim lesson and we had a blast in the water together. He was exhausted but for some reason boycotted his nap this afternoon...not cool. He is getting a molar and is a bit cranky from that when he should be sleeping, but otherwise was nice and happy all day long. We played outside and had lots of laughs playing with bubbles, and after he went to bed I was able to go for a run. Now I am getting ready to settle in with some adoption paperwork, but I thought I'd share this cute video of my little man!
Monday, July 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my. What a cutie! Glad you had such a nice day!
so cute rachel. you're such a good blogger! good material to work with though :) i accidentally deleted your comment i think. sorry. :( still figuring this stuff out i guess. keep visiting though. :)
Post a Comment