We had a great time with my family this weekend. My sister Sarah really misses Matthew a lot when she's away so of course she had to spend some quality time with him. We played outside and Matthew showed Sarah his rock collection :) Thrilling stuff!

On Saturday we had fun playing with Matthew's little train set (one that I had when I was little). Unfortunately, Daisie got one of the pieces and chewed it up, so we couldn't even make a circle track anymore. I tried to get a picture of Matthew playing with it but he just wanted to play peek-a-boo with his head in a toy bin!

We went to a very cool local toy store planning to try to replace one piece of track...but once my Dad and Brad saw all the track layouts, they had to buy a few extra to make it bigger. We kept asking who the toy was really for...
Matthew got in some snuggle time with Sarah while she played video games. Doesn't he look as if he could fall asleep at any moment? Maybe that's why he took a 3 hour nap today!!!



3 comments:
Sounds like a great family weekend! I love the photo of Grandpa and Dad playing with the track...with no Matthew to be found! Trains make everyone feel like a kid again! Very sweet!
HA! Love the "boys" playing with their train set! Crack me up...
family visits have got to be the best!
Post a Comment