Thursday, July 02, 2009

More Sweet Baby Pics!

Two pictures from when our sweet little boy was born:



I absolutely love this picture! When we went to sign our acceptance paperwork, our social worker had an 8 x 10 of this printed out, and she casually got it out of the folder and said, "And you got this picture, right?" But we hadn't! I think I ripped it out of her hands, and then I proceeded to stare at it for the rest of the time we were signing paperwork! It was quite distracting, and I actually wrote my address down incorrectly at one point. He is just too cute for words!

8 comments:

Megan said...

Rach, he is SO precious!!! Absolutely beautiful!!! We have his picture hanging on our fridge. You know I LOVE those chubby cheeks in the more recent picture. Are you just wearing these photos around your neck so you can look at them all the time?

Megan said...

Oh and that second picture is so cute! No wonder you messed up your address!

Angela said...

LOVE his precious little face!!!

Tina said...

Oh my gosh, he is a miracle! THis is your child!! Isn't that amazing! God is amazing!

Rachelle said...

So Sweet!

Rach@In His Hands said...

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!!!

Tamara said...

He is so tiny in that pic!
I love it! Can't wait for Matthew to be having his summer vaca with you guys next year!

Britt said...

Adorable Rachel - I'm very excited for you!!!