We are back from vacation and boy have we hit the ground running! It has been a busy week but it is good to be home and I am excited to say that for the next TWO WEEKS we have nothing planned! That is a good feeling :)
What we've been up to:
Driving - We drove home from South Carolina through the night on Sunday - well, Brad drove and I alternately napped and asked him, "Are you sure you are not too tired to keep driving?" This worked out well in that we had all day Monday to be at home before heading back to work on Tuesday. This worked out not well in that we have both been pretty exhausted all week!
Home Study - updated! On Tuesday our social worker came over, arrived 45 minutes early, saw my dirty dishes and unwashed windows (good news - they're still going to let Matthew join our family anyway!) and had us sign more papers to update our homestudy. Back to the waiting!
Running - sluggishly back to it after not running a step on vacation. Yikes.
Celebrating with friends - we attended a renewal ceremony for some of our dearest friends who just celebrated 20 years of marriage! How wonderful to see people who are so committed to each other and love each other so much after all those years.
Pining for Matthew - I think it's fair to say that he is in my thoughts almost constantly! We have so much to do to get ready for him and it is so wonderful knowing that in just a little while he will be here with us :) I'm pretty sure I know someone else who can't wait to meet Matthew as well...
1 comments:
Yes...I know someone too....ME. I think about him everyday and cant wait till he gets to play with Benjamin...they are going to be so close, hopefully like brothers to help over rule the girls. I can see the no girls allowed clubhouse already :~)
Love you Matthew, Amanda
Post a Comment