Monday, October 03, 2011

This weekend brought us the first sickness of the Fall.

Friday night Nathan was burning up with fever.

Then the other fun stuff began...I'll spare you the details :)

I have never seen Nathan so still or so quiet.


There were lots of snuggles and kisses for our sweet boy.

And I must admit, I didn't hate that part of the weekend :)

Still, I felt so bad for him.

Sunday afternoon was Matthew's turn.

He is the opposite of Nathan when he's sick - it's like they reverse roles!

Matthew is crabby, loud, crying, screaming.

Thankfully, he also slept a lot!

Poor baby was so pitiful this morning, just lying on the couch watching hours of Thomas the Tank Engine.


It was about 4pm this afternoon when I finally looked outside.

Talk about a perfect Fall day!

Blue sky, leaves changing color, not too cold...I just had to be out there!


Nathan has been doing better today, so he and I headed out for a stroll.

I pushed him in the stroller for a while, then set him free to get a little exercise.

He helped push...

and enjoyed the sights...


and of course, as with every walk we take, sat down on the sidewalk for a rest!


and we just had a grand old time!


Thankfully both of the boys seem to be feeling better, and so far Brad and I haven't caught that nasty little bug. I am hoping and praying it stays that way!

3 comments:

Leah said...

So glad your boys are feeling better! :)

Our Family said...

We missed you guys today! Feel better soon, little guys!

Tamara said...

Those poor boys!!! I am glad you and Brad didn't get the bug.
I love you friend!